Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Picnic C Ride

Picnic C Ride 4 weeks 1 day ago #4312

  • TERRY HAMPTON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 470
  • Thank you received: 35
  • Karma: 9
Rain is threatening, but not certain. I will be at the park at 8am and will reassess then whether or not to ride., or to delay the start. But even if we end up cancelling the C ride, the picnic will still go on at 11:00 am since we have the pavillion. See you there.

Terry Hampton
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds