NPHS Thurs Night Ride Cancelled (7/8/21)

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #4636 by MONICA COLEMAN
NPHS Thurs Night Ride Cancelled (7/8/21) was created by MONICA COLEMAN
All,
Although we might have a dry start at 6 PM, we won't even get an hour in before the rain is upon us. The rain probability will only increase as time passes. By 8 PM the rain probability is 89%. There is also a severe T-storm watch in effect until 9 PM.

Here is scenario from NOAA: Thursday, July 8 at 6pm
Temperature: 80 °F Heat Index: 83 °F Surface Wind: SW 10mph
Sky Cover (%): 89% Precipitation Potential (%): 73% Relative Humidity (%): 72%
Rain: Likely (60%-70%) Thunder: Chance (30%-50%)

I hate to do this (again), but ride is cancelled.
Last edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by MONICA COLEMAN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds