"Gear Up for Spring" Wellness Event
3 years 10 months ago #1026
BCP will be hosting our annual "Gear Up for Spring" Wellness Event & Social, on
- Saturday, March 5 (tomorrow), 3:30 to 6:00pm, at
- Main Line Cycles in Narberth (919 Montgomery Ave, 19072, next to the "Fast Signs" store).
All members of the local cycling community are part of the family, and warmly welcome to join us.
This event is designed to help us shake off the winter blahs, and get energized for the return of early spring rides. We'll have a physical conditioning coach, a physical therapist, a bike fit expert, a sport nutritionist, and a sports performance psychologist share with us their expertise in how to......
- begin (or augment) your physical training to prepare for early spring riding,
- reverse winter weight gain, & use proper nutrition to prevent pain and improve your energy for cycling,
- prevent injuries and pain from interfering with your enjoyment of cycling
- get motivated for the new cycling season,
- be properly fitted on your bike, for optimal comfort and energy-efficient cycling,
- make the 2016 cycling year an enjoyable one for you.
REFRESHMENTS will be served (including beer & wine), and we'll have some raffle prizes to give away.
Event begins at 3:30pm for socializing and refreshments, and the presentations begin at 4:00pm.
PARKING is available two doors away from Main Line Cycles, in the lot in front of what used to be an "Annie Sez" store.
PUBLIC TRANSIT: Main Line Cycles is approximately 4 blocks from the Narberth train station, served by the R5 Paoli-Thorndale Line. There is also the 44 bus, which runs along Montgomery Ave, in front of the bike shop.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you are available to assist with set-up (arriving ~3:00pm), or with clean-up (~6:00-pm), please contact yours truly. THANK YOU for volunteering!
Event details are posted on our website, on the right-hand margin of the home page:http://phillybikeclub.org/newbcp/events/SpringWellness/SpringWellness2016.pdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.