Local Roads and Bridges Closed
This page is for providing updates regarding road and bridge closures and re-openings likely to affect local cycling, as reported by members to our Forum as well as from other sources. No such listing can be constantly up-to-date but we'll do our best to update weekly. Member input on what’s observed on the road is very valuable – please post to the "Roads Conditions/Issues" Forum category. (Latest update: 4/17/17)
* Be aware that with Rte. 313 detoured between Rte. 113 and Blue School Rd. in Bedminster that many people will use Bucks Rd., creating a lot more traffic on that narrow and bumpy road.
- Rickert Rd. (between Forest and Frontier Rds.) -- bridge over Morris Run closed since March, 2011, with projected replacement in 2018. Still possible to cross on a bike as of late 2016.
- Old Durham Rd. -- bridge over Geddes Run has been removed and is no longer an option to bypass Rte. 413 between Stump and Groveland
- Tollgate Rd. -- bridge over Geddes Run has been removed
- Headquarters Rd. (between Sheephole and Red Hill Rds.) -- bridge over Tinicum Creek closed since March, 2011, with no projected date of re-opening.
Links to web sites with area road work info: