Just a heads up. Weather forecast is looking good for this Saturday. If it continues to hold up, I will post an Ad Hoc C ride for Saturday morning. So keep an eye out, I'll probably post the ride to the Forum on Thursday if it still looks good. I'll give all the details for the ride then. Fingers crossed!
The administrator has disabled public write access.