TOPIC: Fall Foliage Weekend Hanover/Gettysburg, Oct 25-27
Fall Foliage Weekend Hanover/Gettysburg, Oct 25-27
8 months 3 days ago #3518
All CBBC members are warmly invited to join BCP for our annual fall foliage tour around Hanover/Gettysburg! OUR HOTEL ROOMS ARE FILLING VERY QUICKLY!
• 2 nights at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets & maps,
• Schedule of group rides with Leaders, wide range of speeds & distances from ~15 to 75+ miles
• Cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield, Hanover horse farm country, fruit & orchard countryside, etc.
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG, road markings, live music, & more, including
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a “smoothie (blender) bike”.
• Sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
Details & registration are available on BCP's website at: phillybikeclub.org, or, BCPweekends.org
• Everyone is warmly invited to join us, regardless of club affiliation.
For any questions, please contact Linda McGrane, at:
We are filling very quickly, so, if you'd like to join us, please register soon!
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by LINDA McGRANE. Reason: Update, due to rooms filling quickly
The administrator has disabled public write access.